St. Petersburg Voter Guide and Information
November 7, 2017 St. Petersburg, FL General Election – will be posted after the Primary Election complete
Attention Vote-by-Mail Voters
Make sure your signature is up to date and on file at the Supervisor of Elections Office.
- It is important to have your updated signature on file with the Supervisor of Elections office. This is the signature on file that must match your signature on a mail ballot certificate envelope in order for your ballot to be counted.
- If your signature or identifying mark has changed, you may update your signature on a Voter Registration Application. In addition to the online form, applications may also be obtained at any public library, tax collector office or Supervisor of Elections Office (SOE).
- Signature updates can be made at any time, but must be received before mail ballots are canvassed in order to be accepted for an election. Check with the SOE office to find out the first canvassing board date (deadline to update a signature), because posted dates may change as the election nears.
- You may mail your Voter Registration form with your signature update to the SOE office. However, if you are at all concerned that it may not arrive in time, the League recommends that you deliver it in person to any one of the three Supervisor of Elections offices.
- DON’T FORGET TO SIGN AND DATE THE BACK OF THE BALLOT ENVELOP BEFORE MAILING.