FL CRC Amendment 13 – Dog Racing
Bans wagering on any type of dog racing, notably greyhounds, as of Dec. 31, 2020, while continuing to allow dog tracks to continue offering other types of gambling, including poker rooms.
Read the full text of the referendum »
- Ban all dog racing in Florida by Dec. 31, 2020, while allowing tracks to continue operating card rooms and slot machines.
- Result in a loss of about $1 million in taxes and fees.
- Continue to allow wagering on dog racing in Florida.
- Grey2K USA
- League of Women Voters of Florida
- Florida Greyhound Association
- Florida Education Association
- Florida Chamber of Commerce